This is one of spiral and radius modular conveyor belts .
The belts have a market low collapse factor (from 1,5:1 x belt width) without compromising the pulling force and product placement. The reinforced outer links gives a very high pulling force without any steel-to-steel contact.
Open radius belt with heavy outer links on both sides. Steel reinforcements or moulded-in side guards can be supplied
Belt surface: Smooth.
Open area: 52 %
Strength: The ideal choice for medium weight.
Material/colour: POM, PP
Accessories: 25, 50 and 75 mm flights, 25 mm side guards,
Friction top, hooks and steel reinforcements.
Application: Spiral coolers, radius conveyors.
Construction: Side modules, centre modules.
Width interval: Normally 20 mm. E.g: 209 mm, 229 mm etc.
Inner radius: Collapse factor from 1,5
|Belt Material||Rods||Max.belt pull kg||Belt weight kg/㎡|
Accessories as bellow
Modular belts are constructed with modules molded from thermoplastic materials connected with soild plastic rods. Except for narrow belts (one complete module or less in width),all are built with the joints between modules staggered with those of adjacent rows in a "bricklayed" fashion. This structure can enhance transverse strength and it is easy for maintain.
The total plastic and cleanable design can solve the steel belts easily polluted.Now the cleanable design makes the belts very suitable for food industry area as well.Also there are be widely used in many other industries,such as container making,pharmaceutical and automotive,lines of battery and so on.
Rellwin company has a widely range of different material and structure belts. The range of Rellwin's modular belts varies from 3/8 inch small pitch straight running belts to 2inch pitch sideflexing belts,The most commonly used belt styles inclued:
Flat Top:suitable for a wide range of products,when a fully closed belt surface is preferred.
Flush Grid:commonly used in applications where drainage or airflow is desired.
Raised Rib:recommended in applications where product stability over transfers is a concern.
Friction Top:commonly employed on incline conveyors, where the elevation of product changes.Friction Top modular belts can be used up to an angle of 20 degrees,depending on the pack style and material.
Roller Top:used in a variety of low-pressure accumulation applications.
Perforated Flat Top:used when air flow and water flow are critical but the percentage of belt open area must remain low.
Other,less frequently used belt styles may better fit your special requirements:Open Grid,Nub Top(anti-stick),Cone Top(extra grip).
1. Warranty time: 1 year. The conveyor belt / chains / sprockets which supplied by our company could be exchanged when it have quality problems,such as it was broken in installing , the pin run out from chains or the chains parted . But if the user use it in a wrong way, we can not provide any goods for free .
2. Payment: T/T , L/C , Western Union or Paypal .
3. Lead time: 5~15 working days, subject to the order quantity.
4. Shipment: by sea, by air,door to door service for samples transportation.
5. OEM service : we have our own R.D team . If you want to purchase the belt which we have not or you have your own design , we would like to make mold for you for free , only have the condition of requiring continuous orders ,and first order must be more than 60 square meters .
Company and Productsinformation related:
Ningbo Rellwin Industry Co.,limited.